Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Agree

I've always agreed. In elementary school, junior high, even high school. With people.  Of course, I almost had a fight with in-law cousins, certainty says we two were never related. Yet, I always obeyed. When I was 16, I went to work, and could not adapt quickly because my management team was cruel and un-American; they were each Asians and had horrific gestures and facial tones. I made $3.35 an hour.

I always agree, or I feel bad. I'm not the type of woman who really wants attention or adulity from mankind. I say it like that because I don't like attention, surely because my mom brutally broke my virginity as a baby, popping about dozens of membranes while she was at it. The mental strain of her actions leave me baffled after horrific attacks of people and man happen at whims. I see her every now and then, such a cruel, stupid bitch. 

Yet, still, I agree. I agree to help, to love, to kindle kindred kindness; to my friends, for my family, to each person----not really keen on strangers. What's making it difficult is recognition, is reflecting exactly what reflections do in my home or neighborhood. When it's bad, no one will want to agree. 

No comments:

Post a Comment