Saturday, October 15, 2022

Having European: Light, Life, Skills?

In assessing, premediarily, war here in Hilo, I have worthy subsequent entitled mentioned. It's been fun, outrageous, debilitating, offensive, and keen. I say keen because no one else knows how to use their body, like I do. Each injury attack left unchallenged by government negligence or invasion hostility were each at indirect command , committed. I've been raped, beat, shot by straight stupid idiots, let off from vessels loaded from Cambodia, Egypt, Canaan, and Russia. Diplomacy? None. Attacks were subconscious, cognizant, conscious and even unconscious. These were all a result of now-mayor Roth pledging evilry to gain employment from two congresswoman: saiki and Hirono. You see, I know my body better that he understands virtue, he is part black, I am part Hawaiian. Although he pursues my death, he is not cognizant of attack or war. The white race and weakening credos of vicious crime and criminal employment cannot understand or comprehend function, collateral compilation, claim, or syntactic dominance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment